6.270 Contestant Info
- Welcome to the IAP 2013 edition of the 6.270 Competition!
- Keep checking back here for new updates and handouts.
2013 Course Info
The first week of 6.270 will be intense - lectures and supervised labs are 11am-4pm on 1/7 to 1/11.
Lectures are not required, but highly encouraged.
(Google Calendar) The Google Calendar subject to change.
Lab will be open the rest of the month (generally 11am-11pm), with LAs always around to help. Hours are subject to change.
(At least 1 team member must be present)
1/8 - 11am - Kickoff Lecture
1/15 - 5pm - Mock competition 1
1/23 - 5pm - Mock competition 2
1/30 - 7pm - Final Competition
Lecture Notes (2013)
Lecture Notes (from 2012)
Lecture Notes (from 2011)
C Lecture Notes
Libc - Standard C library on the Happyboard
- Happyboard Tech Specs (html)
- Happyboard Manual (pdf)
- JoyOS Repository (html, git)
- JoyOS Reference - archive (html)
- JoyOS Information - archive (General, Wiki, Bugs)
- How to Write Awesome C (pdf)
Rules Committee Rulings
- See the rulings page for answers to
contestant questions about various interpretations of contest
- Email 6.270-organizers for
any other rules questions